Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LACMA, MILK, and an OOTD

Feb 22, 2015 is such a great day! Going to Los Angeles is such a fun experience. What is not to love in that city. Especially the food!! 

We went to LACMA and I recommend everyone of you to visit this beautiful museum if you are in L.A. Such beautiful sights. The highlight of LACMA are the light poles. Since it's my first time going to LACMA, everything is just so magical. But, believe me, I would go to that place every day if I could. 

                                 

                                                             (SO BEAUTIFUL!!!)

                                   

                                   

                                   

                                   

                                   

                                                                   (Peek-a-boo!!)

                                   
                                                 (Noodles!! I enjoyed this very much!)

                                    



Milk Ice Cream Shop is probably the best, or not one of the best ice cream parlors in the world! My advice if you go there order the Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwich and Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich. I assure you it will not disappoint! They are $5 per serving but it is so worth it! I also recommend their Banana Split, so good! 

                                     

                                              

                                     

All in their menu is worthy of the price. If I have the money in the world I would buy everything in their menu. 

Lastly, my OOTD. Since that day, it was kinda breezy and chilly. I decided to wear a wintery outfit.

                         

                                                               What I am wearing:
•Pink fluffy Forever 21 sweater
                                                         •Forever 21 leather skirt
                                                              •H&M stockings
                                                        •Cathy Jean black boots
                                                     •Claire's white lace headband
                                                          •Louis Vuitton body bag








No comments:

Post a Comment