Monday, February 23, 2015

Walking down Rodeo Drive

February 22, 2015. Sunday. My family and I decided to go up to Los Angeles for our "family" day. We planned to go to Hollywood Blvd where the hollywood walk of fame, the Chinese theather, and the Madame Tusseads are. Well, we forgot one very essential fact in our trip. It's #Oscars2015 that Sunday! So, the whole road for that walk of fame is close for cars, there was major traffic, AND it was raining! Like, seriously! So, we decided to just go to our "back-up plan" which for me is the better plan. Go to Beverly Hills!! The famous Rodeo Drive, where all of the high-end fashion stores are in one street! My haven! 


(My momma and I posing beside our favorite jewelry store. Tiffany & Co. )

 
(The song, Pretty Woman, was playing in my head while I walk down Rodeo Drive.)


( I have to take a pic of this! My dream is to get a pair of Valentino shoes! I'm saving up!)


(Via Rodeo!!!)


I had a great time shopping ,well mostly, window shopping..I bought something at Niketown. Hehe. 

Next blog post..LACMA trip with the best ice cream I've ever tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment