Monday, April 13, 2015

Coachella

Since it is Coachella season, I've decided to create a look for it. I wore a much simpler bohemian look than what people usually wear at Coachella. I have to downgrade the look a tad since I'm not really at Coachella, besides, I'm not actually that comfortable with the bohemian look thing. Since my style is a more dressy and girly kind of look while experimenting once in a while. Well, this is one of the days that I don't want to wear a dress. I want to look more of a free-spirited type of gal today. Like I said before, it all depends on the mood. 

If anyone is wondering what the heck is Coachella, well, it's a music and arts festival that's held at Indio, California. It is one of the famous music festivals where people can be free and happy. It kinda represent the 60s in a way. Make love not war. In Coachella, you just enjoy the music and love. 


           Everything from Forever 21









No comments:

Post a Comment