Thursday, April 2, 2015

Up in the mountains

Part 2 of our fun Los Angeles itinerary! We went to the Griffith Observatory. Since it was my first time, I was really excited! However, we were parked really far away from the observatory. We had a freakin' long walk, worst part of it, it was uphill. Thank the Lord I wasn't that sweaty after that tiring walk, but believe me I was out of breath after. I got to improve my endurance. Adding to difficultness of walking uphill was the scorching sun. The sun was completely beaming right at us. I was actually surprised that I didn't sweat that much. While walking I was literally nagging at my uncle for not parking closer to the observatory. I was almost losing hope of having great pictures since I'm all sweaty and tired for all the excercise that I was having with that 15 minute walk.

Finally, we were up there! Let me tell you guys it was worth the walk! The observatory was amazing plus it has an amazing view of the whole LA. 

Fortunately, I only sweat on my forehead so my makeup wasn't ruin that much. Thanks to my uncle with his photography skills that he made me kinda look good on all of the pictures.

 


 
 
 
  After touring the great Griffith Observatory, we went to see the Hollywood sign. We drove to the mountains for 15 minutes to go where our car can possibly be closest to the sign. Again, this is my first time to visit the Hollywood Sign this close I usually just admire it from afar.

Anyways, this is a more relaxing spot that we went since we don't have to walk uphill like we did at the Griffith Observatory.

Hope you like the pictures :)

 
 

 
 
 
What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 Crop Top and Pencil Skirt
Steve Madden Mandals
H&M Floppy Hat
Forever 21 Satchel Bag
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment