Monday, November 10, 2014

BLACK IS BLACK


I love wearing black. It's just so minimalist! Black can be chic and classy even with the simplest clothes. That is why I chose this outfit apparently for my friend's birthday party. I wanted to be very simple yet fashionable at her party. However, something came up thus I wasn't able to attend :( Anyways, I just had a little photoshoot to make use of my makeup, outfit, and time to get ready.


  • Striped T-shirt dress from Charlotte Russe
  • Doc Martens
  • Choker from Forever 21
  • Kate Spade NY black and gold watch
  • Pink Michael Kors body bag (to add a pop of color!)                                                


                                   




                                           

I actually adore this look because of its simplicity. This look is getting popular, and I realized (heck!) why not try it! I love experimenting on my looks. This is not my usual style of girly and dainty. However, I believe that my style is very versatile that I can try to wear any type of looks :) 

XX




No comments:

Post a Comment