Saturday, November 8, 2014

First OOTD post!!

Hello darlings, 
Welcome to my first ever OOTD post! Posing in the middle of the road was very embarrassing and scary at the same time for me because while I was posing,a group of walkers/joggers were walking up the hill, they kept giggling! (I was super embarrassed!) and cars kept driving through that road, so it was a pretty memorable experience. LOL. This is what I wore at my younger brother's band concert. I wore something very comfortable because the concert was at the gym, ofcourse, it will be super hot and humid. That is why I chose an outfit that will make me not sweat that much. I wore a black sleeveless mesh top and a black sparkly high-waisted short from Forever 21. Along with a denim jacket from Guess, white Converse shoes and a brown crossover bag from Giani Bernini. My accessories are a black watch from Kate Spade NY and a diamond earrings (but it doesn't show in this pic!) I wore a black ensemble because it was at night and I wanted to be simple yet chic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment