Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nature Lovin'

My first adventure post! For my CAS project that I have to do for International  Baccalaureate, I chose to do hiking for Action. (CAS means Creativity, Action and Service) I surprisingly enjoyed it! I have not hike in such a long time because of time and I'm not an outdoorsy person. I've invited few of my friends to hike with me because it's recommended that you hike in groups not alone (remember that!). Even though, it was not an easy trail hiking, seeing the pictures that I took, was so worth it! The views are amazing! I have appreciated nature once again. That is why I titled this post Nature Lovin'. 


(First photo I took during the hike, already a beautiful scenery!)


I had to take a picture of myself, nature is just so beautiful! 


Isn't this a cool photo?! I'm so proud of myself. LOL


Found this weird, awesome tree branch. Looks pretty cool!


While having a break, my friend took a candid photo of me. In this pic, I was pointing at the tadpoles that I saw at the river. (So many tadpoles!)


Finally, I could not resist having a pic of my outift! This blog is mainly for OOTDs what do you expect?! Anyways, I wore a sleeveless, blue Dodgers shirt underneath my pink Aeropostale jacket. For my bottoms, I wore an Old Navy leggings ( so comfortable!) Also, I wore an Adidas shoes with Nike socks! 

I recommend hiking! If anyone wants to relax and enjoy a nice breeze, go hiking! Go with groups! Because you never know what's going to happen! Beware of any dangers. Be safe :)

xx

Miss Reigne



No comments:

Post a Comment