Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Effortless

For a couple of weeks, California is experiencing the cold weather once again. The rain. (I'm hating it! Can't get good pics with the rain 😩) That is why I wore a very warm yet stylish outfit for my style post. Stereotypically, average people think the "winter" weather as more of sweats kind of day. Well, I'm not the typical average person. The cold weather cannot stop me from being stylish. I super love this look because it's just so basic yet super cute. You don't need a lot of effort wearing this outfit. Not all cute outfits requires effort. This type of look is what one called effortless. 


                     What I wore:
        •Express long black sweater
           •Old Navy blue jeggings
            •Steve Madden Skoolz
      •Forever 21 Statement Necklace





I am completely in love with my new shoes! I got it at Steve Madden. It was originally for $100 but got it for $45!! I love sale! 

BTW, I update my blog atleast once a week :) Thank you for supporting the blog 😘😘 







No comments:

Post a Comment