Sunday, March 15, 2015

Femme Fatale


It's a risky move to wear black on a 90 degrees weather. The outfit has to be worth the heat that your body will have to endure. Believe me, this black jumpsuit is so worth it! Jumpsuits should be a part of every tall or long-legged woman's closet. Jumpsuits can transform the legs much longer and one's whole physique slimmer. Pair it up with high heels, those legs will be twin towers. However, I believe women that are fun-sized or have longer torso can still wear jumpsuits. Like every fashion enthusiasts will say, "It all depends on how a person carry oneself. It's all in the confidence." I recommend having a jumpsuits that are one color toned because they give an allusion of a slimmer silhouette. 

Regarding where I have my photos taken, My mom and I went to San Juan Capistrano. (Beside the railroad tracks) I love the scenery in these pictures because it gives a "desert feel" for my pictures.










Forever 21 Jumpsuit | Charlotte Russe Black Pumps | Forever 21 Pink Statement Necklace | Guess Sunglasses | Guess Watch 



No comments:

Post a Comment